Patio Heaters Maintenance
- Always protect your patio heater with a Sahara Patio Heater Cover between use.
- Ensure the patio heater has fully cooled before putting the cover on.
- Regularly clean your patio heater between uses and especially after extended periods of storage.
- Ensure the heater control is turned fully to the off position, the gas supply is shut off at the regulator or bottle / cylinder valve, and the heater and its components are sufficiently cool before cleaning.
- Never douse the heater with water when its surfaces are hot.
- Remove the burner mesh by unscrewing the 3 bolts along the lower edge.
- Clean the burner mesh by brushing lightly with a wire brush
- Using a non-wire brush clean away any debris, cobwebs, foreign particles, etc from the burner.
- If available use compressed air to blow through the portholes on the burner.
- Clear down the patio heater body with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- We recommend that servicing of this appliance should be performed either after every 100 hours of use or annually, which ever is achieved soonest.
- Never use flammable liquids or cleaning agents.
If your heater needs maintenance or is not working properly, please contact your local authorized agent for service. It is a necessity to contact an authorized source for replacement of parts and/or servicing. This work must be carried out by a qualified gas technician. Spare parts may be obtained by contacting our spare parts department by email: email@example.com